Thursday, March 25, 2010

Let's Not Start That Again ...

I decided when I was little that I would never want to be president. You do so much work and still not everyone likes you. You can never make everyone happy. There are always going to be people who think you are an idiot, who don't think what you are doing is right, who think that you are messing up the country, blah, blah, blah. I find it funny that people who support the president before on everything and get so angry when people speak badly of him will turn around and do the exact same thing to the next president.

Now I will be the first to tell you I hate talking about polotics. I can't stand them and will never discuss it with a friend since no one can ever agree to disagree. However, these last few days, with the healthcare bill going through, more and more people are posting things on FB about how much they hate him and it just gets on my nerves because I know they were the same people saying that if anyone said anything about Bush they would punch them haha.

I don't think it's fair to criticize someone who hasn't even been in office for 2 yrs. I'd like to see these people do a better job. I'm not sure anyone really thinks about how hard it is to stay true to what you believe when you have so many people degrading you.

I just wanted to say that I am proud of every person (Republican AND Democrat) who has had the guts to run and to make it into the Oval Office. They have all made our country what it is and we should stop being so selfish about everything and try working together for once.

Ok ... I'm sorry. This isn't a political blog but I had to get it out of my system. Woo. On another note Midas has his last set of shots. Caleb is staying with Aunt Jamie for a bit so that we can get in and out so YAY! Then after that we are going to have some park time :) Sounds like a good day to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment