Monday, October 17, 2011

All the In Between ...


Nothing really went on in June aside from sitting around the house and wishing we had our furniture. Caleb enjoyed having all the free space for running around and Jensen started rolling and sitting up on his own. 

Toward the middle of June Aaron's platoon Sgt had a BBQ and invited everyone to his house. I'm not much for having to meet new people. I'll moan and groan the whole way there and change my mind about going a million times, but in the end I'm usually really glad I've gone. That was defiantly the case here. I met my friend Brandy and her husband Gary and I'm so glad we got along so well.

Caleb eating with some of the kids at the BBQ.

Handsome Jensen before leaving 

Caleb after running around and swimming in the pool


No comments:

Post a Comment