Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Clean Room = Happy Mommy

JULY

Caleb is notorious for being able to make a clean room messy in minutes, but I don't know any young child who doesn't specialize in it. I'll go through and pick up all his toys, have them all in the right containers and have everything looking great ... I leave the room for 5 seconds and I hear the magical sound of an entire box of cars or trains being dumped on the floor followed by squeals of happiness from Jensen. 

Oh clean room, I guess we had a decent run.





It is fun to watch the boys finally be able to play together. I think Caleb can enjoy Jensen a lot more now that he can move around. Even though this means that Jensen can destroy the things Caleb builds. He's been pretty good at not getting mad or being mean when Jensen does that.

No comments:

Post a Comment