Monday, October 17, 2011

Georgia Bound!



After Aaron got Murphy fixed up enough to make the trip we packed up and hit the road. It was nice to finally be on our way since we were nearly 2 weeks behind schedule and Aaron needed to sign into the company in a few days. The trip was pretty nice and Murphy did much better than I expected. It took us around 6 hours to get to Hinesville, the city directly south of Fort Stewart, and we stayed in a super classy hotel (please note my sarcasm) for the first couple nights before staying on post. 

Diaper change and a chance to stretch the legs some.

Right outside of Georgia

After we stopped for some lunch. We decided to eat on the go to save time.

My handsome husband :)

Boy, do I wish ...

Almost there!

I couldn't help but laugh ... 

Love my little stinker.

After we got into our hotel (I think this was the second of the two off post we stayed in). Poor baby was tired of that carseat.

He was happy to be out of the car too ... and to have some cartoons to watch.

Watching some tv and enjoying alone time.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment